I followed steps 1,2, and 3, Where are my kids when I need them?
Book- In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez. Ipicked up 12 copies just for fun. Who wants the discussion guide? I'll bring them to stake RS the 13th.
This sight can serve whatever purpose you'd like. We just have to learn how to do it. Linda can you post the group picture we took at your house? You can put the url into your favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! I forgot about the stake RS thing. I really wanted to go. I will find the pic, but I'd really like to have one with everyone present. I'll pick up book or maybe Dave can get it tonite. Are you still up? Linda
The RS thing was good. They said they make a copy of Sister Darcy's talk on self reliance. I actually have heard it from an education week archive. The Chapel was full of pink. It really was pretty. It wasn't until half way through it that I remembered I have a pretty pink sweater down stairs. I went in my usual unfashionable way. Wendy's musical number was wonderful. Linda, I am so excited that you commented. I need to figure out how to get Georgias book to her.
Post a Comment