Monday, March 17, 2008

I figured it out

I am in - Nancy

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you figured it out Nancy.

deb said...

Good job, Nancy! Danielle, you have had a bunch of cute little munchkins at your house in matching outfits. You have truly outdone yourself. How fun for you! I will pick up the book tomorrow. Sorry about that!

Linda said...

Hi! It's me Linda. Is this working? I signed up in the blogger site, got a name and password and I have sent comments, but my comments don't appear on the PINK page, only on the comments by members site. Am I in or out of it? Linda

Danielle said...

Hello Grematters--Since I can't remember how to post a new post I am hoping you will see this comment. Provo City Library is having a class called Blogging 101 on April 29. As of this minute they have 13 spots left. Anybody game to take the workshop with me. It is free, but the info will be priceless (well maybe if everything is relavant.)

Danielle said...

Anyone game to take a Blogging course with me at Provo Library on April 29th? There are 13 spots left. call 852-7681.
They will only ask for your name and phone number.

Unknown said...

Danielle,

Thanks for the invitation. I won't be able to make it. But, I did want to say thanks to everybody for such a great afternoon on Tuesday. You're all amazing!