I checked in with provo library and they have quite a few books available may 5. you can read the reviews/synopsis if you go to provolibrarybookclub.blogspot.com
available titles are : Bee Season, The Blind Assasin, Finding Fish (a memoir), The Four Agreements, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Hours, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Reading Lolita in Tehran, The Story of My Life, Suzannes Dirary for Nicolas, Tears of a Giraffe, Uncle Tungsten.
What should I reserve? There are also probably 30 titles available at the orem library. They just don't have them posted on line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Bee Season, Finding Fish, The Story of My Life,and Uncle Tungsten sound the most interesting to me.
Next on my list would be The Blind Assassin and Suzannes Diary for Nicholas.
The Four Agreements sound so-so, maybe Fried Green Tomatoes, The Hours seems kind of disturbing--but possibly intriguing, and I've already read Tears of a Giraffe (#5 or 6 in the #1 Ladies Detective Agency series) and Reading Lolita in Tehran (was kind of blah on it.)
Anyway, that's my two cents.
Post a Comment