Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Book Club meeting
Becky is having trouble with her computer, so she asked me to send this out. She is planning to hold Book Club at her home next Tuesday, the 13th at 12:30pm. She would like two fruit salads, a dessert, drink and bread. She's planning to serve a Cafe Rio-type lunch with rice, meat, tortillas, and all the yummy trimmings. Please RSVP and let us know what you can bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can bring a fruit salad. I enjoyed the book. I loved the grandma- she had so much character. See you on Tuesday.
I can bring a fruit salad. I enjoyed the book. I loved the grandma- she had so much character. See you on Tuesday.
Oh, I just figured out I never saw this post, so I had said I would bring a green salad, but I'm going to change that to a fruit salad. Sometimes the blogs come through my email, and sometimes they don't. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Lois
I have the same problem. I only get the blogs e-mailed to me sometimes. I don't know either. Hmmm. . .
Post a Comment