Monday, April 21, 2008

spring break

Wendy- try and get onboard again. Has every one finished the book? What should I pick up in a couple of weeks?

4 comments:

WPray said...

Okay, Danielle. I think I'm really in this time!

WPray said...

I really loved "Charms." I liked it so much, in fact, that I immediately read another book by her on my shelf called, "A Virtuous Woman." I didn't like it half as much.

So . . . two points in a row for Danielle's library books.

Now the next two questions are:
1) who is hosting book club in May? did we even decide? Becky said we could meet at her house if no one else is planning to host.

2) what are we reading next? Linda, do you have some suggestions? I need to get you the lists from Danielle of available books at the two libraries & we can see if any of the books you'd like to read are on the lists. When could we hook up?

Danielle said...

Wendy- glad you're in. I checked out 4 more books by kay gibbons if any one needs more to read.

Linda said...

I HAVE TWO OTHER BOOKS BY HER(Kay Gibbons) Linda